Do you need help for Indian army application form correction? Indian army registration problem? Indian Army registration delete?, or one of the most common problems to delete Indian army account. Hello, all Indian army lovers from all over India. This is a useful article for all those who have made the mistakes during filling of Online application forms of Indian Army. Many of the candidates do the registration incorrectly & then search for the solution on the internet. So here you will get the all the important details about how to correct the details in Indian Army Bharti registration application form.
Since the online registration introduced by Indian army, most of the people made mistakes in the document information, age details, d.o.b., address etc. So don’t be upset it’s very easy to make it right through the official website of Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Helpline For Application Form Correction & Registration
Indian Army has mentioned in the official website about the how to correct your details in the application form but still if anyone doesn’t know about it can check here the full process of document correction. Here we are going to confer you details stepwise that you can easily correct your form.
facing problem or had entered wrong information by mistake?
Don’t worry if you have entered any information wrong or,
I have many queries like, I have entered wrong aadhar no, I have entered Wrong user name, Have entered wrong matriculation certificate name, or you have any mistake or you have filled form with different id, So you can fill form next time.
आर्मी की भर्ती के लिए तैयारी कैसे करें? यहाँ देखिये – How to prepare for indian army
How to Fix Wrong Information Filled During Logging in
Step 1 – First you need to visit joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Step 2 – Then Click on Apply/Login/JCO/OR.
Step 3 – Enter your email-id (with your complete your registration) and password, Enter captcha code or numbers in the box, and Click on “Log in”.
Step 4 – Now you are in your profile, then Click on “My Profile”, left at the top.
Step 5 – Then click on “Update” at the bottom of page.
Step 6 – Change information and enter valid captcha code. And “Save” information.
If you have done any mistake during applying online for Indian army. So Don’t worry, you just need to send feedback form at joinindianarmy.nic.in and your query will be solved. To re-fill online application form or correction you need to visit official website directly and send your feedback. Click on given link below and solve your problem.
So if you are one of them who filled the application form incorrect then you should this above given link. Here you will get the feedback form, where you can easily ask your queries to the official Indian army website where they will tell you about how to correct this.
Contact list for the Army Related Details
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- University Entry Scheme (UES)
- Short Service Commission (Technical) Men, SSC (Technical)
- CDSE (DE) For Men
- Short Service Commission (NonTechnical) Men, SSC (Non-Technical)
- JAG Entry (Men)
- NCC Entry (Men)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- 10 + 2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
- Service Entry (ACC, PCSL & SCO)
- Short Service Commission (Technical)Women, SSCW (Technical)
- Short Service Commission (NonTechnical)Women, SSCW (Non-Technical)
- JAG Entry (Women)
- NCC Entry (Women)
- Misc Entries (AMC-NT, RVC,TA & APS)
Contact for JCO/ OR Recruitment
You can Contact only From Monday to Friday between 10 AM to 1 PM & 2 PM to 5 PM.
After sending your feedback to the Indian army official website, they will inform you about how to correct the details in the documents.
How To Retrieve My Indian Army Account If I Forget Password?
In order to retrieve your Indian army account you need to remember your email-id. This is must without it it will not possible to retrieve your Indian army account. Below are some steps and these will definitely help you to access your account.
- First step is to get back your password for Indian army account is.
- Open your mail id, then search Indian army or join indian army in it because when you registered you get password through your mail id.
- If there is an mail and it has your Indian army account password then Your problem has been solved But in Case if you have not mail id related to Indian army of join indian army. Then follow the steps below.
- Visit Official website of indian army.
- Then click on “JCO/OR/Apply Online”.
- Then a new tab will be open, And at the right corner you will see a form for log in. Enter your username and then click on “Forget Password”.
- Then a new form will open on the display, Like given below.
- Fill Email-id, Date of Birth and Matriculation Certificate no. Or Mobile no. now you can change your password.
Most of the people do the mistake during the registration. So if you will fill the registration form carefully you will never face such type of problem. So here we also have an article about How to fill registration form correctly. Here in this below given link, you can check step wise details about how to fill form.
Hope you all get the details that you want, if you still have the query about any detail you can leave in the comment box. We will solve your query as soon as possible.