AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020, Apply for AP Grama Volunteer/Ward Recruitment 2020, AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Application Form, AP Grama Volunteer Jobs/Vacancies 2020 Apply Online. If you are looking for recent feeds regarding AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 then you have landed on the right page. Here you can learn about all the latest information and other important details as per released on the official website about grama volunteer recruitment @gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
Candidate’s questions as such how to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020? how many vacancies are there? when will the online application process will start, what are the exam dates? what is the eligibility criteria for the recruitment 2020 is all answered here in details. It is a great opportunity for the job seekers of Andra Pradesh that they can apply for.
Andra Pradesh Government have released the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2020 for the recruitment of more than 4 Lakh vacancies across the state in the recent times.
It is estimated that the AP Grama Volunteer online application form 2020 will be made available from 24th June 2020 on its official website and the last date of form filling is July 5th. The vacancies are distributed in the rural, urban and tribal areas of Andra Pradesh districts. Check the further information from below.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online @gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Apply Now. The government of AP is soon going to fill large number of vacancies through AP Village Volunteers recruitment before August 15th.
AP Government have invited the eligible candidates to apply for the volunteer job by filling the online application from that is available only on its official website.
Applicants can only apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 via online mode only. For every 50 houses, 1 Village Volunteer will be appointed.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020- OVERVIEW
|Organization Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Recruitment Post||AP Grama (Village/Grama) Volunteers Recruitment 2020|
|Job Type||State Govt|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||4,33,126|
|Notification Release Date||23 June 2020|
|Online Application Starting On||24 June 2020|
|Last Date Form Submission||5 July 2020|
|Form Fee||No fees required|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be notified later|
|The Applications Scrutiny||July 10th|
|Interview Date||Till 25th July 2020|
|Result||1st August 2020|
|Training||05 August to 10 August 2020|
|Positioning of Volunteers||15th August 2020|
What is the main aim of deploying Grama Volunteer???
- The Grama Volunteer delivers the government schemes, programes and polices among local citizens.
- To ensure leak-proof implementation of Government Programmes/Schemes.
- Promote various government Polices.
- To ensure timely and transparent services.
- To eliminate corruption at all levels of administration.
|AP Grama Recruitment Official Notification 2020||CLICK HERE(Currently Unavailable)|
|AP Grama Online Application 2020||CLICK HERE(Currently Unavailable)|
AP Grama Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before aspirants fill the online application form of AP Grama Recruitment 2020 they must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification as set by the AP Government. It is essential that applying candidate must fall into all the categories or else their application will be rejected. Hence it is quite important that all the aspirants read the following eligibility criteria carefully.
- He/ She must be the residents of Andhra Pradesh state to be considered as eligible.
- Applicant must belong to the same village/Panchayat/ city of the vacancy that they are applying for.
- They must posses the required documents to prove their nativity like domicile certificate etc along with their integrated caste certificate
- He/She must have all the academic certificate to ensure they fulfill the education qualification criteria(mentioned below).
- To apply for Tribal areas vacancy candidates must be 10th pass.
- To apply for Rural areas vacancy candidate must be 12th pass.
- To apply for Urban areas vacancy candidate must be graduation pass.
As per the age limit criteria set by the government the minimum age required is 18 years while the upper age limit is 35 years as on 30th June 2020. Hence only those applicants who are in between 18 years to 35 years are applicable to the AP Grama Recruitment 2020.
First the verified applications from the total submitted applications are selected.
Then the approved applicants by the selection committee are called for an interview.
There are certain 4 parameters on which candidates are given marks out of 100.
Only those who qualify this round are they finally selected.
After the selection of the eligible candidates they are called for training session which last for two days after which they are posted in their respective panchayat/ward.
AP Grama Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
As mentioned above approximately 4 Lakh vacancies are estimated to be fulfilled by AP Grama Recruitment 2020. For every 50 houses, 1 Village Volunteer will be appointed.
These numbers are roughly estimated hence the actual vacancies can increase/decrease as the mapping voluntary work in rural, urban and tribal areas depends on the home and the units. Here we are only providing the tentative vacancies.
|DISTRICT NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020?
Andhra Pradesh government has released the online application on its official website. Interested candidates can apply online for AP Grama Recruitment 2020. In order to apply online candidate must follow the below mentioned steps. Following these steps candidate can easily apply for the AP Grama Volunteer/ward recruitment 2020.
- Visit the official website. The link is given above.
- Click on the AP Grama 2020 Recruitment Advertisement on the home screen.
- Next candidate needs to register. They have fill the required details such as their education qualification, whether you belong to rural or urban area etc.
- After this candidate need to provide their aadhaar card details including their name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Upload your passport size photo on the application.
- Once all the personal details are fulfilled carefully check everything entered and finally submit the form.
- The candidate have been registered successfully with the registration ID number.
Once the candidate have applied successfully they will receive the confirmation message on their registered mobile number or via email. Candidate must take the printout of the submitted application for future reference.
We hope all the above mentioned information was helpful. However, if you have any query or doubts do write us in the comment section below. We surly will assist you in the best possible way.