RRB Railway Group C Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2020 ALP, Technician, DMRC: If you have not checked what is the railway recruitment 2020 syllabus or rrb railway examination syllabus 2020 then you should not be late anymore. Check below what is rrb group c technician syllabus, latest exam pattern for group c has been announced. So check below:
Knowing the exam pattern helps us a lot to prepare for any exam. We come to know how the questions are going to be framed and we practice according to the exam pattern. RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) have released new exam pattern.
All the candidates who are applying for this exam must know this that they have to appear for CBT i.e., Computer Based Test. Test will consist of Mathematics, General Science, General Knowledge, and Reasoning. Total questions are going to be 75 and so as the marks. For this you will be given 1 hour, you have to attempt every question with complete accuracy, because their is going to be negative marking for each wrong attempt.
RRB Railway Group C Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2020 ALP, Technician, DMRC,
RRB ALP and Technician Grade-III Admit card will be available very soon on the official web portal of Indian Railways. For RRB ALP and Technician Grade-III Admit Card will be issued to those candidates who’ll successfully submit their online application form. Keep all your details safely with you that are required during downloading of the admit card.
RRB ALP and Technician Grade-III Exam Pattern
RRB ALP and Technician Grade-III Exam is going to be divided into two stages, Stage I and Stage II. The candidates who will qualify Stage I, will be shortlisted for Stage II.
First Stage CBT:
|S.No.||Sections||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|2.||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|4.||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|UR (Un reserved)||40%|
The candidates who will be qualifying the first stage will be able to appear for the second stage CBT exam. The second stage CBT will be divided into two parts, i.e., Part A and Part B. The total time duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Part A CBT will comprise of 100 questions that has to be finished within 90 minutes.
The minimum pass percentage for categories are as follows:
- The total time duration for Part-B CBT is going to be 60 minutes, and the number of question that will be asked are 75.
- The qualifying marks for part-B CBT is 35% for all the categories.
Note: Those candidates who will clear both these stages, will be called for Computer Aptitude Test. (Computer Aptitude Test is only for the candidates who are applying for Assistant Loco Pilot posts.
All the candidates must note that many job seekers will apply for these posts, so the competition is going to be really tough. Only the candidates who will qualify this Computer Based Test with minimum pass marks will be shortlisted for further stages.
RRB ALP and Technician Grade-III Syllabus
RRB ALP and Technician Grade-III Syllabus for Stage I:
- Mathematics: Number System, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ration and Proportion, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculation, Calendar and Clock, Pipes and Cisterns.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement-Argument and Assumptions, etc.
- General Science: Syllabus of Physics, chemistry and life science upto 10th level.
- General Awareness on Current Affairs: Science and Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics, and other important subjects.
RRB ALP and Technician Grade-III Syllabus for Stage II
Part-A First Stage Syllabus is same as above except for Basic Science and Engineering. It is as follows:
- Engineering Drawing(Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric Figures, Symbolic Representation).
- Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density
- Work, Power and Energy
- Speed and Velocity
- Heaat and Temperature
- Basic Electricity
- Levers and Simple Machines
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Environment Education
- IT Literacy
This is the whole syllabus of RRB railway group c. so if you have any doubt in this syllabus you can comment in our comment section below.