AP EAMCET 2022-23 Application Form Required Documents : AP EAMCET Application 2022 According to sche.ap.gov.in JNTU, Anantapur, the last date to submit AP EAMCET 2022 application and late fee is 3rd July. The last day to register for AP EAMCET 2022 was May 10. (without late fee). On 11th April, the government made available the applications for AP EAMCET 2022. Visit cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/Eapcet to fill AP EAMCET application for 2022. Read more about how to fill AP EAMCET 2022 form here. AP EAMCET Application Form 2022 Check sche.ap.gov.in AP EAMCET 2022-23 Application Form Required Documents AP EAMCET registration, dates, fee, eligibility, syllabus, documents required, apply online here.
AP EAMCET 2022-23 Application Form Required Documents
Candidates are required to submit their AP EAMCET 2022 application along with late fee at JNTU, Anantapur by 3rd July. The registration for AP EAMCET 2022 was scheduled on May 10. (without late fee). On 11th April, the government made available the AP EAMCET 2022 application. AP EAMCET Application 2022 can be filled at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/Eapcet. Know here how to fill AP EAMCET 2022 application.
Documents Required For AP EAMCET 2022-23
The online AP EAMCET application form starts by paying the application fee, followed by form filling, document uploading and form submission. In Online AP EAMCET Application 2022 AP EAMCET 2022-23 Application Form Required Documents students are required to enter all required personal and educational details and preferred EAPCET exam center. Before submitting the AP EAMCET 2022 application, students must check the EAPCET eligibility criteria. Read the article AP EAMCET 2022-23 Application Form Required Documents for complete details of AP EAMCET 2022 Application.
AP EAMCET Application Form 2022 Details
|Name of exam||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2022)|
|Name of institution||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada|
|Range||Engineering Entrance Examination, Medical Entrance Examination, Agriculture Entrance Examination|
|Level of exam||State level entrance exam|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2022 – Important Dates
|AP EAMCET Application Form 2022||Dates|
|AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form Publication Date||11 April 2022|
|AP EAMCET 2022 Last date for submission of application without late fee||10 May 2022|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs.500||20 June 2022|
|AP EAMCET 2022 Form Repair Facility Date||23 to 26 June 2022|
|Last date to fill AP EAMCET application with late fee of Rs 1000||25 June 2022|
|Last date to apply for AP EAMCET 2022 with late fee of Rs 5,000||1 July 2022|
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Release Date||June 27, 2022|
|EAMCET 2022 Exam Date AP||Engineering: 4th to 8th July 2022
Agriculture: 11th and 12th July 2022
AP EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks (Relaxed candidates will get 5% relaxation)
What is AP EAMCET Application Form 2022 Fee?
AP EAMCET 2022 application fee is same as previous years i.e. Rs 500 for Engineering and Agriculture. The amount should be paid online. AP EAMCET 2022 AP EAMCET 2022-23 Application Form Required Documents application fee can be paid by:
- AP Online / E-Seva / Eye Service Center Visits
- Credit / debit card
AP EAMCET 2022 application fee is as follows according to the stream selected:-
|Streams||Application Form Fee||Processing Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|Engineering||Rupee. 500||Rs. 29||Rs. 529|
|Agriculture||Rupee. 500||Rs. 29||Rs. 529|
|Both streams||Rupee. 1000||Rs. 59||Rs. 1059|
About AP EAMCET Application Form 2022
- Candidates check AP EAMCET Application Form 2022 details and instructions and details required to fill the form.
- Candidates have to fill the online application form only. There will be no entertainment in any other way.
- Candidates should carefully fill all the details like personal and educational details in the application and upload their documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature of the candidate should be less than 50 kb and 30 kb respectively.
- No hard copy of the application is required to be sent by post or other offline mode.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET Application Form 2022
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination
- Eligibility Test Marksheet
- Aadhar card
- Ration Card
- Category Certificate (if required)
- AP Online Transaction ID. (If paid in cash through AP Online Centre)
- Credit card or debit card details (if payment is made by credit card/debit card)
- Net Banking User ID and Password
- Hall Ticket for Eligibility Test
- SSC or equivalent hall ticket
- PH, NCC, Sports Certificate
- Local candidate certificate
- EWS Certificate
|AP EAMCET Model Papers 2022 With Solutions BIPC pdf||Click Here|
|10 TS EAMCET Previous Papers With Solutions pdf Download||Click Here|
|TS EAMCET Results Date 2022 EAMCET Rank Card Download||Click Here|
|Indian Army Bharti Rally||Click Here|
Those who have successfully submitted AP EAMCET 2022 application along with required application fee can download their AP EAMCET 2022 admit card as per schedule. Candidates can get the ticket from the official website. All applicants are required to download and print their tickets for future use.