CPS Account Slip 2020-21 Get Online GPF Statement & CPS Account Login: Government employee of tamilnadu state can now check online GPF statement, can check online CPS account statement and can download cps account slip. all important information regarding CPS account slip and downloading link is available at cps.tn.gov.in.
CPS is state government scheme associates with the National Pension Scheme (NPS). And it started from 2003 to each and every government employee of Tamilnadu. Despite from offline system and banks, you can now check the GPF and CPS account slip or salary slip online and also can download it in your desktop of phone.
This article is about how to check CPS account slip online and how to get GPF statement. Also we will be discussing below about log in and registration procedure of CPS Tamil Nadu.
CPS Account Slip Get Online GPF Statement & CPS Account Login
CPS Account Slip 2020-21 is now ready to download and uploaded by the CPS account department. Employee who belongs to any government sector of tamilnadu and want to chek their CPS account slip can now check it online on official website and see below are the links which will redirect you to the login page of cps account slip.
As per government rules for interest rate, it keeps changing all the times and If you want to know what is the Interest rate for CPS account. It is mentioned below. Check the list and you can calculate average interest.
- You can’t download month wise account statement.
- Your Date of birth is your password. (No need any password to login).
CPS Account Slip Status and GPF Interest Rate
Simple formulas for average calculation is = (sum of interest per year)/no. of years
CPS Account Online Registration
CPS account online registration to get the details of CPS account slip or GPF statement. You must be a government employee of Tamilnadu.
Who are not registered to CPS, they have to submit their require document with the registration form to the respective department.
To do register to the CPS you need to follow these steps and then check your cps account slip online.
- Download CPS Registration form.
- Then Fill the form with the same detail as given in your service documents Like Date of birth, Name, Father name/husband name, Mobile no.
- Submit that form with the required document to the DDO.
- Now your application form for registration is on hold, You have to wait for the approval.
- Once you are register you will be notify by message and you will be allow to log in to the web portal of CPS.
CPS Missing Credit
When you found missing credit in CPS account, You can check it online and also can correct it by the following the procedure below.
To Clear the CPS Missing Credit, First step is to log in. So login in by clicking on the link given below.
Here is the link for Clearing CPS Missing Credit.
CPS Account Login 2020-21
Once you have register your self through offline process, now you are ready to get the statement online.
Require information you must have for login is, Your CPS No. and Date of Birth.
Click here to login
Fill the CPS No. and Date of birth and click on the button login.
Now your Dashboard is in front of you.
Get CPS Account Slip and Pay Statement
Do you want to know CPS Account statement?
- Then after logging in you can download the cps account statement, See the option Account statement in dashboard.
- Then on the further step you will choose year for which you want your account statement.
- Then submit the details you have chosen and download the account statement.
If you have any question or doubt about CPS and GPF statement you can submit your query below.