MahaDBT Scholarship 2023 Scholarship List Status, How to Apply? So, It is a good news for all the students and people of Maharashtra that now the Government of Maharashtra has started an online service to avail various benefits to the students. It is hosting around 32 Post-Matric Scholarships offered by the various departments under the state government.
The main aim of the government of Maharashtra is to make sure that no eligible student who is not able to get good level of education should be left benefitted. The MahaDBT schorlarship starts from Class 5th to Phd level following some eligibility criteria.
MahaDBT Scholarship 2023 Scholarship List Status, How to Apply?
The initiative was first taken by the Central Government to help the students and business to grow which was given the name DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer), but now it has also been implemented by Maharashtra Government known as MahaDBT.
All the students who want to apply for Maharashtra Scholarship 2023, can submit their Mahadbt Scholarship Application forms online just by clicking on the link that we have provided you below in this page. Various scholarships are being provided by Maharashtra Government to all the needy students of Maharashtra.
Government provides scholarships from Class 5th to Ph.D level, farmers, pensioners, sufferers of disasters, labours, etc., only thing is that you need to meet the standard eligibility criteria.
Various Scholarships Offered Under Mahadbt Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Farmer Scheme
- Labour Scheme
- Special Assistance Scheme
Mahadbt Scholarships Available
|Total scholarships given by the School Education and Sports Department||2|
|Total scholarships given by the Directorate of Technical Education||2|
|Total scholarships given by the Directorate of Medical Education and Research||2|
|Total scholarships given by the Minority Development Department||2|
|Total scholarships given by the Department of Tribal Development||4|
|Total scholarships given by Social Justice and Special Assistance Department||5|
|Total scholarships given by VJNT, OBC & SBC Welfare Department||8|
|Total scholarships given by the Directorate of Higher Education||13|
Eligibility Criteria For Mahadbt Scholarship
There are certain criteria which the beneficiary has to fulfill:
- The candidate must be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Candidate should pass with a minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th standard and 65% marks in Hindi Subject.
- Annual income of parents should be up to Rs. 30,000.
- The student must be admitted to the next class with hindi as subject.
- For Renewal Candidate’s Annual Progress Report is compulsory.
- Renewal Policy : The continuance of scholarships is subject to securing at least 50 per cent marks at the end of the first year of Junior College
- उम्मीदवार को महाराष्ट्र का निवासी होना चाहिए।
- उम्मीदवार को 10 वीं और 12 वीं कक्षा में न्यूनतम 60% और हिंदी विषय में 65% अंकों के साथ उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए।
- माता-पिता की वार्षिक आय रुपये 30,000 तक होनी चाहिए।
- छात्र को हिंदी विषय के साथ अगली कक्षा में प्रवेश दिया जाना चाहिए।
- नवीकरण के लिए उम्मीदवार की वार्षिक प्रगति रिपोर्ट अनिवार्य है।
- नवीकरण नीति: छात्रवृत्ति की निरंतरता जूनियर कॉलेज के पहले वर्ष के अंत में कम से कम 50 प्रतिशत अंक हासिल करने के अधीन है
Document Required To Apply For MahaDBT Scholarship
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Fee Receipt
- Pan Card
- College Bonafied Certificate
- Hostel Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 10th and 12th Certificate
- CAP Allotment Letter
- अधिवास प्रमाणपत्र
- आय प्रमाण पत्र
- शपथ पत्र
- आधार कार्ड
- फीस रसीद
- पैन कार्ड
- कॉलेज बोनाफाइड प्रमाण पत्र
- छात्रावास प्रमाण पत्र
- जाति प्रमाण पत्र
- 10 वीं और 12 वीं का प्रमाणपत्र
- सीएपी आवंटन पत्र
How To Apply For Mahadbt Scholarship 2023
- Visit the Official Website of Mahadbt i.e., https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
- Click on the link “New Applicant Registration” and register yourself for the scholarship programme.
- Now once you are registered, click on applicant login and enter your password, provided to you at the time of registration.
- Now, a form will be opened in front of your screens, enter all the details asked in the form correctly.
- Once you are done with providing all the details and uploading all the essential documents, click on submit button.
- Mahadbt की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएँ
- नया आवेदक पंजीकरण” लिंक पर क्लिक करें और छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम के लिए खुद को पंजीकृत करें।
- अब एक बार जब आप पंजीकृत हो जाते हैं, तो आवेदक लॉगिन पर क्लिक करें और अपना पासवर्ड दर्ज करें, जो आपको पंजीकरण के समय प्रदान किया गया है।
- अब, आपकी स्क्रीन के सामने एक फॉर्म खुल जाएगा, फॉर्म में पूछे गए सभी विवरणों को सही ढंग से दर्ज करें।
- एक बार जब आप सभी विवरण प्रदान करने और सभी आवश्यक दस्तावेजों को अपलोड करने के साथ काम करते हैं, तो सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
Ques 1. What is Mahadbt?
Ans. Mahadbt or Aaple Sarkar DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is a portal launched by Government of Maharashtra to transfer the benefits and subsidies of various social welfare schemes like E-Scholarships, Pension, Disaster, etc., directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Ques 2. What role does the Aadhaar play here?
Ans. Aadhaar seeding your scheme ensures that nobody else can claim your share of the benefits by impersonating you as a person. Also, in case of cash transfers, the money reaches directly to you Aadhaar linked bank account. You do not have to pursue different people to get the funds, besides you can also decide which bank account you want to take money in. But all benefits go to your latest Aadhaar linked bank account. You cannot decide that one will go to one bank account and another one to the other bank account.
Ques 3. If your College/ School name is missing from the options, then what to do?
Ans. Select the check box which is displayed at the bottom and add College Name & Course Name, University Name manually.
Ques 4. What is the eligibility criteria for Open Merit Scholarship for Economically Backward Class Students?
Ans. The Annual income limit of parents should be up to Rs. 30,000, With a view to ensure that promoting boys and girls from the Economically backward class, who have passed the S.S.C Examination in one attempt and have scored at least 50 per cent in the said examination are able to procure higher studies after S.S.C stage.
Ques 5. Who all are eligible to apply for Mahadbt?
Ans. Economically Backward Classes.