100 Easy GK Questions in English – General Knowledge Question And Answer : In today’s article, we have brought for you 100 Easy GK Questions in English which is asked in all competitive exams. All the important questions that can be made from general knowledge and those exam questions asked in the previous exam have been included. These 100 Easy GK Questions in English will be very useful in your upcoming exams like PSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SSC, Railways, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competitive exams.
100 Easy GK Questions in English – General Knowledge Question And Answer
In this article, we have brought many questions related to 100 Easy GK Questions in English for you, as well as their exact answers will also be told to you in the article, so that you can increase your general knowledge treasury and get more and more current affairs and general knowledge. to know about.
General Knowledge is abbreviated as GK, which means General Knowledge in Hindi. Information that everyone should know about is often called GK. General Knowledge can be related to any subject. Although whatever comes under it is very simple, which is easy to remember.
100 Easy GK Questions in English
1. Bihu is the famous festival of which state?
2. Which vitamin is found in abundance in Amla?
Ans:- Vitamin C
3. Who was the first Governor General of India?
Ans:- William Bentinck
4. In which country was paper invented?
5. Who founded Arya Samaj?
Ans:- Swami Dayanand
6. What is the script of Punjabi language?
7. Which is the southernmost edge of the mainland of India?
8. Which party was founded by Subhash Chandra Bose after leaving the Congress in 1939?
Ans:- Forward Block
9. Who is known as ‘Punjab Kesari’?
Ans:- Lala Lajpat Rai
10. Who killed Saunders?
Ans:- Bhagat Singh
11. Who gave his sacrifice first in the revolt of 1857 AD?
Ans:- Mangal Pandey
12. Who founded the ‘Brahma Samaj’?
Ans:- Raja Rammohun Roy
13. What was the original name of Swami Dayanand Saraswati?
14. Who gave the slogan ‘Lots on the Vedas’?
Ans:- Dayanand Saraswati
15. Who founded the ‘Ramakrishna Mission’?
Ans:- Swami Vivekananda
16. When did Vasco da Gama come to India?
Ans:- 1498 AD.
17. Where was Vasco da Gama from?
18. Where is Hawa Mahal situated?
19. Which Sikh Guru is considered the founder of Sikhism?
Ans:- Guru Nanak
20. Which great man is called ‘Iron Man’?
Ans:- Sardar Patel
21. Which great man is called Netaji?
Ans:- Subhash Chandra Bose
22. What is the name of the Samadhi of Lal Bahadur Shastri in Delhi?
Ans:- Vijay Ghat
23. Who is the author of Mahabharata?
Ans:- Maharishi Ved Vyas
24. Who was the permanent president of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
25. Who was the chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
Ans:- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
26. World ‘Red Cross Day’ is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- May 8
27. Which country is famous as the country of sunrise?
28. International Women’s Day is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- 8 March
29. Which is the smallest state in India in terms of area?
30. Onam is the famous festival of which state?
31. When did Delhi become the capital of India?
32. Which is the brightest planet?
33. Who wrote the national anthem of India?
Ans:- Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
34. Who first called Mahatma Gandhi the Father of the Nation?
Ans:- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
35. What is our national calendar?
Ans:- Shaka Samvat
36. What is the duration of singing the national anthem?
Ans:- 52 seconds
37. Who discovered radioactivity?
Ans:- Henry Becquerel
38. Pace maker is related to which part of the body?
39. Which gland of the human body is called ‘master gland’?
Ans:- pituitary gland
40. Which is the purest form of carbon?
41. Who invented X-ray?
42. When was the United Nations Organization established?
Ans:- 24 October 1945
43. Where is the headquarters of the United Nations Organization located?
Ans:- New York
44. Who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations Organization?
45. How many countries are members of the United Nations at present?
46. How many countries are members of the United Nations Security Council?
47. How many countries are permanent members of the United Nations Security Council?
48. Where is the International Court of Justice located?
Ans:- In The Hague, Holland
49. Who is the present Secretary General of United Nations Organization?
50. Who said “Freedom is my birthright and I will have it”?
Ans:- Lokmanya Tilak
51. For how long are the members of the Rajya Sabha elected?
Ans:- Six years
52. What is the script of Hindi language?
53. What is the name of our galaxy?
Ans:- Milk Mekhla or Milky Way
54. Which was the first Hindi language newspaper?
Ans:- Udant Martand
55. In which dialect of Hindi language Tulsidas’s Ramcharitmanas is written?
56. Who is called the state poet of Haryana?
Ans:- Udaybhanu Hans
57. Who composed the famous flag song “Jhanda Uncha Rahe Hamara”?
Ans:- Shyamlal Gupta Councilor
58. Milk fever disease in animals is caused due to the deficiency of
59. By which part of the human body urea is filtered from the blood?
60. Which is the only Indian who has got the Nobel Prize in Economics?
Ans:- Prof. amritya sen
61. Bharat Ratna Ustad Bismillah Khan is famous for playing which instrument?
62. Who was the last Governor General of India?
63. Which Mughal emperor was illiterate?
64. Who founded the city of Amritsar?
Ans:- Guru Ramdas
65. Who was the founder of Ghadar Party?
Ans:- Lala Hardayal
66. Who started the system of langar in Sikh history?
Ans:- Guru Angad Dev
67. Where is Qutub Minar located?
68. Where is the Gateway of India located?
69. Where is India Gate located?
Ans:- New Delhi
70. Where is the Taj Mahal located?
71. Where was the ‘Azad Hind Fauj’ established?
72. When is Teacher’s Day celebrated?
Ans:- 5 September
73. When is Sports Day celebrated?
Ans:- 29 August
74. Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- October 2
75. What is the full name of Mahatma Gandhi?
Ans:- Mohan Das Karamchand Gandhi
76. Who gave Gandhiji the title of Mahatma?
Ans:- Rabindranath Tagore
77. Who was the author of the book ‘My Experiments with Truth’?
Ans:- Mahatma Gandhi
78. Which is the highest civilian honor of India?
Ans:- Bharat Ratna
79. Who is the first person to step on the moon?
Ans:- Neil Armstrong
80. Who is the first Indian to go to space?
Ans:- Rakesh Sharma
81. What is the name of the first Indian satellite and when was it launched?
Ans:- Aryabhata in the year, 1975
82. Who is the present Secretary General of the United Nations Organization?
Ans:- Ban Ki Moon
83. International Women’s Day is celebrated on which date?
Ans:- 8 March
84. What is the currency of China?
85. Who is the founder of Red Cross?
Ans:- Henry Dunant
86. Which disease is caused by the deficiency of hemoglobin?
87. Who is called Bharat Nightingale?
Ans:- Sarojini Naidu
88. Who started the construction of Qutub Minar in Delhi?
Ans:- Qutubuddin Aibak
89. What is the length of the coast line of India?
90. Which country is the largest producer of mica in the world?
91. Who built the Grant-trunk road?
Ans:- Sher Shah Suri
92. Deficiency of vitamin ‘B’ causes which disease?
93. What are fat soluble vitamins?
Ans:- ‘A’ and ‘E’
94. What is the chemical name of common salt?
95. What is the chemical name of laughing gas?
Ans:- Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
96. What is the chemical name of washing soda?
Ans:- Sodium Carbonate
97. Brass is a mixture of which two metals?
Ans:- Copper and Zinc
98. What is the permanent memory of a computer called?
Ans:- ROM-Read Only Memory
99. In which session the Congress was divided into two parties namely moderate and extremist?
Ans:- In the Surat session of 1907
100. Who built the Brihadeshwara Temple of Tanjore?
Ans:- Rajaraja I Chola
|Top GK Questions for Kids with Answers||Click Here|
|सामान्य ज्ञान GK Questions And Answers In Hindi Pdf Free Download||Click Here|
|SSC GD Question Paper In English For 2023 Exam Download pdf||Click Here|
|JNV Model Question Paper 2022 Class 6 in Hindi pdf Download||Click Here|
Knowledge of General Information (GK) is not only important for the exam, but sometimes we should also have general knowledge information to display our knowledge among the people, so that amongst the four of us, there is a need for education on education. Don’t just remain a mute spectator in the discussion. So let’s have a look at some of the 100 Easy GK Questions in English.