Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Online Application, Renewal : Candidates who are doing exceptionally well in their studies but are unable to continue them due to a lack of funding have a lot to gain from the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. You can learn much more about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 in this article. Additionally, we will walk you through every step of the process so you may apply for the scholarship without worrying about the challenging application process.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Online Application, Renewal
For those accepting the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023, monthly financial help will be offered. The beneficiaries would receive Rs. 1500 to 5000 per month to assist them continue their study without concern for costs. If you are eligible for this scholarship programme and meet all of the requirements outlined by the authorities, you can begin applying right now. If accepted, you will get monthly financial help.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
The last date to apply for the scholarship programme, which was formerly the (dates to be disclosed soon), has been extended up to the (dates to be disclosed soon), according to an official notification slogan that has been running continually on the scholarship program’s official website. The chosen students under this scholarship programme will receive financial rewards. Before the deadline of (dates to be disclosed soon), candidates who have not yet enrolled for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 may do so. The applicant must visit the scholarship’s official website and register there in order to apply for the programme. In the later section of this page, additional details pertaining to the scholarship programme are presented.
Criteria for Qualification for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
To qualify for this scholarship, a candidate must meet the requirements listed below:-
- A West Bengal resident is required to apply.
- After graduating from a state board, the council of secondary/further secondary, madrasah education, or a state university, he or she must continue their education in an educational institution in West Bengal at the Post-Madhyamik level and above.
- Also required is the location of the institutions in West Bengal.
- Your family should not earn more than INR 2.5 lakh per year as a whole.
Applying for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
On the official website, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in, students can apply for the Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 online. The complete SVMCM application process for 2023, along with the SVMCM application deadlines, are described below.
Procedure for SVMCM 20223 Applications
To be eligible for this scholarship programme, students must complete the SVMCM Scholarship 2023 Application process, which is detailed below.
Step 1 – Candidates must complete the SVMCM 2023 registration form, which is accessible on the SVMCM website, svmcm.wbhed.gov.in.
Step 2 – Following the submission of the SVMCM registration form 2023, an Applicant ID will be generated. Use it to log in and complete the SVMCM application form 2023 in its entirety. Upload your scanned signatures and photo as well.
Step 3 – A page labelled “Scanned Supporting Document Upload” will display on the screen when you complete the SVMCM application form 2023. It will be necessary for students to upload the documents.
Step 4 – To finish the SVMCM 2023 application process, verify the entire application form in view mode after the papers have been successfully uploaded.
Note that after an application has been submitted, it cannot be changed. However, if any changes need to be made after the SVMCM 2023 has been submitted, applicants can go to the relevant HOI/DI to get their application form opened. After that, changes can be made to the SVMCM Scholarship 2023 application form, and it can then be resubmitted.
Documents Required for SVMCM Scholarship Application 2023
While completing the SVMCM Scholarship application form for 2023, students can review the list of the documents that must be uploaded.
Fresh and Kanyashree applicants must upload the following documents:
- Mark sheet from the Madhyamik or a similar examination (Both sides).
- Last exam’s score report from the board, council, university, or college (Both sides)
- receipt for admission.
- income verification for the family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree).
- Domicile certificate, often known as an Aadhaar ID, voter ID, ration card, or certificate, is a document issued by the relevant government.
- A/C No. and IFSC are on the first page of the bank passbook, which has been scanned.
|IGNOU Admit Card 2022 December TEE Hall Ticket Download||Click Here|
|HP ePass Scholarship 2022 Application Form ePass Scholarship Status||Click Here|
|MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Scholarship List Status, How to Apply?||Click Here|
|Post Office Exam Model Question Paper With Answers PDF In Marathi||Click Here|
Documents Needed To Submit A Renewal Application:
- A copy of the exam’s grade sheet from the most recent semester. (Both sides, as well as both semester grade reports in the case of a semester examination system.)
- Admission confirmation for the higher class advancement.