Best Study Timetable For Students of Class 6 to 12 – Time Schedule: Studies! It has always been a contradictory topic. Most of us want to study and on the other hand, there are also students who don’t even want to touch the books. But whatever the situation is, it is a bitter truth that you have to pass your 12th by hook or by crook, so that you can chase your dreams of what ever you want to become in life.
Once a student reaches 6th standard, they should start getting more serious towards studies, because the level of studies start changing from easy to difficult mode. And this mode keeps on increasing standard by standard. So, you should set a schedule for yourself.
Best Study Timetable For Students of Class 6 to 12 – Time schedule
In which class do you study? Does your teacher prepares best study timetable for students? that matters but timetable must be the same for all the classes and you will know the value of time when once you will start following the timetable you prepared. You will be punctual of the time. And this is very important for every student.
Study Timetable for Morning
Here you will get the most effective timetable for students who are preparing for their +2 examinations and are attending tuition on daily basis, and for those too who don’t go for tuition and do self study. Keep every thing in mind and follow on your daily routine. Here we are providing you with a time table that you can follow.
5.00 am- You should wake up by 5.00 am and finish your daily utilities till 5:15 am.
5.15 am to 5.30 am- Go to the terrace and breathe the fresh air and do some yoga or meditation to fresh your mind and day. This is very important for your mind.
5.30 am to 6.45am- Revise everything you read last evening/night.
6.45 am to 7.00 am- Take a shower daily. It is very important to keep yourself refreshed all day. Have breakfast daily and don’t forget to have juice and fruits in your breakfast. It increases your energy to deal with all the tasks.
We hope that till 3.00pm you will be home from school. Once you reach home, change your clothes freshen’ up and take 20 to 30 minutes rest.
Study Timetable For Tuition Students:
Till school we have discussed what should exactly be your time table and you always have to be punctual with that. Now, let’s talk if you are a student who goes to tuition.
We hope till 3.00 pm you will be home. Take rest for 20-30 minutes, after freshening up. Now, generally we go to tuition for 3 hours.
When you are looking forward to get “best study timetable for students” in the evening, and you are also taking tuition from somewhere else. Then study timetable is difficult to follow but we have made some best study timetable for students.
4.00 pm to 6.00 pm- Tuition
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Sports/Activity
7.15 pm to 9.00 pm- Study Maths
9.00 pm to 9.30 pm- Dinner
9.30 pm to 10.30 pm- Revision of topics you studied the whole day
10.30 pm- Go to bed
Best Study Timetable For Students Who Do Self Study:
4.00 pm to 6.00 pm- Practice Maths
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm– Sports Activity
7.00 pm to 9.00 pm- Theoretical Studies
9.00 pm to 9.30 pm- Dinner
9.30 pm to 10.30 pm- Quick recap of what you have studied.
10.30 pm- Go to bed
Key Points for Consideration:
- As we have mentioned earlier, once you reach 6th standard, be ready for tough challenges.
- Be attentive and regular to your class and tuition.
- Always maintain good notes and revise them regularly on the daily basis.
- When you are studying, be focused towards your studies only. Don’t get distracted.
- For students, meditation is always a good practice, try it. It will increase your concentration power.
- Study well, but don’t become so much nerd that you are studying during your recess and games period also. During that time, go out for games. It freshen’ up your mind.
- Give at least 4-5 hours to your studies daily. In which atleast give 2 hours for practicing maths and rest of the time to your theoretical subject.
- After completing with 1 hour of study, takes 5 to 10 minutes break.
- When it comes to choose between two things at the same time, choose wisely. Understand what is coming in the top of your priority list and do that only.
- Start recognizing your strength, that what are you really good at. Whether it is, studies or extra curricular activities like painting, sports, dance or any other activity. If you want to excel in those, give time to them, so that, you can become perfect in that part.
Entering your 10th standard:
Once you are a high school student, now it is time to give yourself a wake up call. Why we are calling it a wake up call, because now this is the time when you have to decide what you actually want to do.
In 11th standard you have to do the biggest judgement for yourself, for your future. Once you are a high school student, you are mature enough to make up your mind, what stream you want to consider for future.
Don’t listen what the society says, listen to your heart. Understand which subject is your biggest strength, what is the best subject that you should opt for.
This decision when you have to opt “Best Study Timetable For Students” for your subjects is going to be a turning point for you, either it will take you to the heights of success or it will bring you to the bottom. Be fair enough to yourself. Recognize your strengths. Recognize what is your strongest subject and start preparing well for that.
Don’t get confused that my friends are opting for science so i also have to. No, you don’t have to do what your friends are doing. If you are capable of opting for science, then only go with science.
Don’t get hasty, that if someone is admiring to become an engineer or a doctor or anything else, i will also be doing this in future. No, please just don’t do that. Your focus should only be on what you want to become rather, not what others want to become.
If you find difficulty while doing judgement for yourself, feel free to comment down below. Our experts will try their level best to help you in any manner.