How To Join Territorial Army (TA) 2020 Selection Procedure in Details : Defence Sector has become one of the biggest ambition for all of us now a days. It is good to see that our youth is so much devoted towards the service of the nation, without bothering about what all it takes. If we will do a survey, then 8 out of 10 will be there who wants to join defence sector and are practicing day and night for that and why not, our nation has given us a lot that we must protect it from all the evils, from all the bad things and it is the foremost duty of all of us to protect it with whatever it takes.
When an aspirant wants to serve for Indian army and unfortunately they can’t, they have another option and that is TA (Territorial army). This article is all about How to Join Territorial Army (TA) 2020.
The part that our soldiers play at the borders, shield us from all the evil things is beyond praise, and it takes a lot of guts to get devoted to something where there is a risk to life at every single step we take. Our Army there at the borders take the responsibility of their work so well, one such Army that plays its role very well and is always there in times of need or national emergency, it stands at number second after Indian Army and is Territorial Army. We are here to discuss all about the selection procedure of Territorial Army, so that it could provide some help to all those aspirants who are wishing to join Territorial Army.
टेरीटोरियल आर्मी में भर्ती के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें – Territorial Army Bharti 2020
How To Join Territorial Army (TA) 2020 Selection Procedure in Details
As you all must be knowing, who all can join Territorial Army, if not, then we must recall it. Territorial Army is not a occupation and provide you with any type of employment, but the Army is joined by those who are the serving candidates of Central Govt. jobs or State Govt Jobs or Union Territory Jobs or Working in a private firm, or Self- Employed. He could be any of these, but the condition is that he must be employed or well settled.
It is one of the foremost things if you are planning for Territorial Army. Second thing to know is that only men are allowed to apply, between the age group of 18 years to 42 years. So, let us discuss about the Selection Procedure too, which is also important to know if you are desiring of joining Territorial Army. As only Civilian Candidates and Ex- Service Officers are allowed to apply, So let us first start with Civilian Candidates that what is going to be the Selection Procedure for them to apply.
For Civilian Candidates:
- All the Civilian Candidates whose application forms will be correct means all the information provided will be true and whose application forms will be accepted will be called for written examination which will be followed by interview.
- Note down all those who will pass written exam will be called for Interview by the Preliminary Interview Board shortly abbreviated as PIB, by the respective Territorial Army Recruitment Panel.
- All the candidates who will qualify the interview round by Preliminary Interview Panel, will be called for tests at Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
This was all about how selection will be done for Territorial Army, it is that whose application forms will be accepted will be called for written exam, which is followed by Interview, SSB and Medical Test. Now important things that you all must know. Once written test will be over, the candidates who will be selected for interview, will have to carry some important documents along with them, which are mentioned below:
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) (Part-2) should be downloaded by the official website of
Territorial Army and all the details should be filled up in their own hand writing.
- All educational qualification certificates: 10th mark sheet and certificate, 12th mark sheet and certificate, Semester/ year wise independent mark sheet and degree of graduation.
- Bring along with you a latest physical fitness certificate (having a true report of all the physical and mental tests) issued from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Bring along with you copy of Identity proof with photographs (Addhar Card/ Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport / Driving license etc).
- Birth Certificate
- For Govt Employees: If you are a employed at Central govt. or any other job, bring along with you original and photocopies of service certificate issued by Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State Govt/ Semi Govt/ PSU/ Private Sector authenticated by Head of Office along with No Objection Certificate(NOC) by the department you work in.
- For Self Employed: If you are self employed and have been called upon for interview, then you are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with photocopy of PAN card and self certified character certificate.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents, means that if there is some sort of mistake in any of your document, then you should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Latest Income Proof from the appropriate authority i.e. Income Tax/ Revenue Department/ Magistrate/ Employer.
- Bring along with you copy of PAN Card and Addhar Card.
- If employees from Railways are applying for Territorial Army, then they are required to submit No Objection Certificate authenticated by The Railways Department.
- Risk certificate to be signed by parents/ guardians.
- Bring along with you three passport sized photograph.
टेरीटोरियल आर्मी में कितना वेतन मिलता है ? जानिए यहाँ – Territorial Army Salary System
For Ex- Service Officers:
- All the Ex- Service Officers whose applications will be accepted will be called by the Army Headquarters Selection Board, shortly abbreviated as ASB.
- Shortlisted Ex- Service Officers will undergo Medical Examination Test at Armed Forces Clinic which will be followed by the Police Verification for final selection.
- Ex Service Officers are required to bring along with them the following documents in original along with their attested photocopies copies at the time of interview.
All those Ex- Service officers whose complete documents will not be presented before the Board (at the time of interview round) for verification will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-2 to be downloaded from the website and filled up in their own hand writing.
- All educational qualification certificates (10th Mark sheet and Certificate/ 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate/ all the graduation (Semester/yearly) mark sheet along with degree)
- All the Ex-Service Officers who want to join Territorial Army should present their latest and true physical fitness certificate issued by a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Bring along with you photo copy of Identity proof with photographs (Addhar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving license etc).
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- For Ex- Service Officers: Bring along with you service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ StateGovt/ Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with No Objection Certificate by the department.
- For Self Employed Candidates: Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with photocopy of PAN card and self certified character certificate.
- Ex Service Officers whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Copy of Release Order.
- Copy of Release Medical Board Proceedings.
- Bring along with you latest income proof from the appropriate authority: Income Tax Revenue Department/ Magistrate/ Employer.
- Photo Copy of PAN Card and Addhar Card.
- Photo Copy of Certificates/ Reports of all Courses.
Certificates that need to be produced before the Interview Board at the time of interview (both for Civilian Candidates and Ex- Service Officers)
- For Govt. Employees: Certificate to be Rendered by Candidates Employed in Central Government, UT, State Government Duly Authenticated by Head of Office.
- For Employees working at Private Firms: Certificate to be Rendered by Candidates Employed in Private Sector (To be Authenticated by Head of Office).
- For Self- Employed Candidates: Affidavit to be Rendered by Self Employed on Non-Judicial Stamp Papar of Minimum Value Duly Endorsed by Notary, Character Certificate to be Rendered by Self Employed Person (Self Certified by the Candidate)
- Risk Certificate
This is all about the selection procedure at Territorial Army, we hope the content was helpful to you. To know more please stay in touch with us, so that we can provide you with all the latest news regarding Territorial Army.